Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy November!!! The last few weeks, I have been doing a thankful thursday post just to remind us of the big and small things we are all thankful for.....After all that has gone on this week weather wise- I am sure we all (in the path of Sandy) have a lot to be thankful for....

  • I pray for all those who may have lost family & friends and pray for those who lost houses and are trying to get back everything they may have lost
  • I am so thankful that we only got rain and wind here and the only damage we had was a tree through my husbands window on his work van
  •  for our fireplace on cold days like this week
  • hot cocoa
  • cozy fleece pants 
  • comfy slippers 



What are you thankful for this week?






 

8 comments:

  1. I'm definitely thankful for my fleece comfy pants and hoodies. They are the only thing I want to be in on the weekends and on cold nights :)

    Thankful for my family's safety!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing several thankful posts as well lately! I so thankful for warmth inside when it is cold outside!

    Stopping by from the blog hop!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to start doing this!! I have fallen out of the habit of keeping a gratitude journal, which is a shame as it's so inspirational and can be life changing. Thank you for reminding me!!
    New follower/subscriber! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am definitely thankful for my family! new follower from the hop, would love a follow back

    http://cumminslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely thankful for all the same things...especially after Hurricane Sandy! I'm following from the blog hop and hope you'll follow back at ashareyes.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are wonderful things to be thankful for. I feel so terribly for all those who lost everything in the storm, so tragic.

    I am a new follower from Mrs. Mommy! Enjoy that fireplace, I wish we had one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cari! New follower from the Follow Me, Maybe? link-up. Lovin' your blog ... you have such a cute family! I love this time of year ... it is always gorgeous here in the Pacific Northwest, although the rain tends to get on our nerves. :o)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thankful we did not get hit hard but I get sad that my home town is virtually destroyed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!