Image Map

Monday, November 19, 2012

Show & Tell Monday-

This is probably one of my FAVORITE subject yet...Thanksgiving, I just love everything about it! Come join the link-up over @ FromMrstoMama.




1. Tell us about your family traditions for Thanksgiving 
 We have dinner here at our house- and just cook lots of food and eat lots and just hang out. I think this year we will start watching the parade w. Breanna while everything is cooking up and wait for family to get here

2. Tell us about your favorite foods 
ALL of it! Seriously. I love every bit of Thanksgiving food...Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, corn, I could seriously go on for days...

3. Show us a picture that reminds you of this holiday 
*source



4. Tell us, do you wait to decorate for Christmas before or after Thanksgiving?
We used to wait til after to do it all but this year (and from here on out) we will be putting up the tree first weekend in November and the rest after Thanksgiving

5. Tell us what you are thankful for this year 
so so much I will just list a few-
  • my amazing husband and my sweet little princess. 
  • that I am able to stay home and raise our daughter and watch her grow up
  • my amazing family. 
  • my amazing bloggy friends(both IRL and on-line) I feel so blessed to have such amazing ladies in my life
  •  having a house over our heads and clothing to keep us warm




5 comments:

  1. I love watching the parade with my kids... such a simple tradition but it's one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget about watching the parade! I'll have to try that this year and see if the girls like it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good time! Have a great Thanksgiving Cari!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cari, Ok I have to giggle one of my best girlfriend's name is Cari and she spells it just like you and when you comment or I type your name for a minute I have to stop myself from saying something silly because I am thinking it's her haha! I know dork lol! I love that pic of that bird yummo! Girl you so have to start the Macy Parade tradition it is just rockin' and K gets more excited about it each year! This year she is already talking about it yay! You already have your tree up? You go girl lol! We wait until after Thanksgiving to start our decorating madness loL! I puffy heart all the things you are thankful for especially the roof over your head that so many take for granted and so many do not have with the Hurricane Sandy devastation and other reasons. This is a great post girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say I've missed watching the parade the last few years. We always watched it as kids, but seems like anymore the morning is filled with last minute baking, packing up the car, running around etc etc. I must try to see it again this year ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!