Image Map

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday...

After a very draining week of seeing how cruel people are in this world...I think a lot of people need to sit back and realize just what they have


I am thankful for...

- living in a country where we have a lot of freedom
-a house over my head and able to stay warm on these cold days/nights
-that my husband wanted to put up the Christmas tree early 
-the sun shining the past 2 days
 











10 comments:

  1. Hi I am a new follower to your blog! Your little babe is so precious! I have a new little man in my life too! Mother hood is so fun! (Most of the time! Hahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. new[est] follower. loving this post and loving your blog! can't wait to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post!! That quote at the bottom is SO true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have your Christmas tree up already! Jared is going to let us the day BEFORE Thanksgiving, I think!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hated all the cruelty this week. I prefer to be thankful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. came over from sippy cups and pearls, new follower:)
    we do have so much to be thankful for indeed

    ReplyDelete
  7. your Christmas tree is up?! say whhhaaaat?! how did you talk the hubby into doing that?! we put ours up a little early but he would never go for this soon. I'm lucky if I get the week of Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!