Image Map

Friday, November 23, 2012

Vintage Flower Farm & giveaway...

I first came across Vintage Flower Farm after winning a giveaway and now, I am slightly obsessed. Shala is the owner/designer and makes beautiful floral headbands and is so awesome to work with. Along with her Etsy shop, she also has a Facebook page where she posts a lot of special deals!

Not only does she make floral headbands, she also makes beautiful single flower clips for weddings or anyother special occasion. Each flower headband is unique and are all made with satin, tulle, silk lace and chiffon and can be embellished with an antique button, earring or broach. If you dont see something you exactly like in her shop, just send her a msg and she can work with you and make you a perfect custom piece. These are just a few pieces I have so far....






Now for the best part, Shala is offering one lucky reader a free headband of your choice (upto $15 value). This is a Rafflecopter giveaway.  So just follow all the instructions on the rafflecopter below only two entries are mandatory but I recommend you do all for a greater chance of winning.

a Rafflecopter giveaway





Winner will be announced on Wednesday Nov 28  (entries will be checked)



7 comments:

  1. I love the White and Ivory Neutral Pearl & Lace Vintage baby headband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I want to enter, but every time I try it says that rafflecopter is "loading" I am not sure if it is my computer or not, but I cannot enter. boo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant enter either :( Rafflecopter isnt working, I have tried the last 3 days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two-toned Vintage Baby Pearl Hair Flower Headband for Lily, of course! (I entered this in the wrong place haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two-toned Vintage Baby Pearl Hair Flower Headband for Lily of course. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!