My sister is in town so we have been trying to visit with them as much as possible since we probably wont see them again til July.
Wednesday we went out to my moms and then yesterday everyone came over here for lunch
Today we went out to my brothers to visit and just relaxed this evening
Milo {our cat} snuck out last night when people were leaving, he is nowhere to be found {we looked EVERYWHERE in the house} since last night! :-( I really hope he comes back soon!
I am NOT a black Friday shopper, I would rather do it from my couch, I guess working almost 10 years in retail will steer you clear of dealing w. crazy crowds. I did however get a few good deals from Old Navy & some candles from BBW {2 of my favorites}
Even though Breanna is still too young to get it, we brought out our Elf on the Shelf lastnight, it took us awhile to decide on his name and we finally named him Ralphie {from Christmas Story}
I will try and post a full Turkey day recap on Monday but for now here are a few {phone} pictures from the past few days!
Dont forget to enter my giveaway..
Dont forget to enter my giveaway..

hehe...I love the Christmas Story movie--Ralphie is a great name! :-)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh..I'm sorry about your dog. It happened one day to us last year and we were so worried. Turns out one of the neighbors took him into his house for the night. How he didn't see the numerous flyers we had posted up and the huge ad in the paper I'll never know.. I hate shopping. So why did I go out on Black Friday? my mom talked me into it.. o_O
ReplyDeleteI used to enjoy Black Friday, now I'm just always working and don't have a chance to. Nothing wrong w/ hitting up Cyber Monday though!! My sister is also in town and I'm TRYING to see her as much as I can, but sadly my work is really putting a cramp in that!
ReplyDeleteHey Cari, just found you via Mrs. Mommy. Hope your Monday has been great! How fun you've got your little elf. We have one also named Toby :)
ReplyDeleteThis is our first year for elf on the shelf! Im so excited.
ReplyDelete