
1. Tell us what you like to do when it's cold outside.
Curl up on the couch w some hot cocoa a blanket and the fire place on, watch christmas movies, and decorate the house!
2. Tell us some of your favorite "winter" recipes.
I really dont have any `winter` recipes but...
chili is always a favorite fall/winter recipe
hot cocoa
mac n cheese
christmas cookies
3. Show a picture of something that makes you think of the cold.
![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
| Source |
![]() |
| source |
![]() |
| source |
5. Tell us if you had the option of snow or no snow, what would you pick?
I honestly dont mine snow really, I just dont like the super cold temps that usually come w. it




I love those leapord gloves!
ReplyDeleteFun questions & answers, as the cold weather crashed down on us overnight...
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Lovin the leopard print and the infinity scarf!! :-)
ReplyDelete-Karla
LOVE chili:) it's my go to lately.. especially when the weather starts to get chilly. Is it bad that I'm already listening to Christmas music? I looove the Holidays:)
ReplyDeleteI dread winter for the cold and not wanting to leave my house, but I still like the snow. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a uber cute blog you have! Hi, I'm Summer over from my girl Mrs. to Mama well I know her as Becky lol! Anywho I just love that pic of your family so cute! That is a stunning winter photo and makes me think brrrrrr lol! Then it gets me all excited for Christmas Music and Christmas Vacation Movie and the Yule Log lol, yup don't judge ha! The house we wanted had a fireplace but we were out bidded le sigh so we got the house down the street which is awesome but didn't have a fireplace so I have a yule log that I bust out on our big screen ha! I love cookies for the holidays, snickerdoodles yummo! OMG the outfit combo is rockin' I love the plaid jacket and those gloves are so cute I may just have to buy a pair, the hubs will for sure love ya now ha! OK so I have a tendacy to get all chatty and stuff, so I just wanted to say whasss up lol and new follower lucky you huh ha! Kidding
ReplyDeleteSummer
I am with you on the snow. I don't mind it...well, as long as it isn't on the roads! I just HATE the cold.
ReplyDeleteAs usual,love the clothes you chose!
I'm glad you find things to like about winter - I do too! I don't mind any of it (except the wind) as long as the snow stays under 6" and the Ol' Man doesn't overstay his welcome!!
ReplyDelete