Image Map

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday Laughs...

Another week has come and gone...time to link up w. Melissa over @ Mommy-hood Chronicles for some cute/funny Saturday Top 5


Photobucket




When you ask Breanna what do you do to be quiet she puts her fingers upto her mouth and goes shhhh

we have been using our fireplace and we are trying to teach Breanna about things that are hot not to touch and stay back from it... so when its even off she walks over to it and says hot hot

Breanna LOVES to dance...recently she has started this new dance where she does the pony...I so wish I could get it on video its hilarious I have no idea where she even learned it!

If you are singing a song that is on one of her shows and she doesnt want you to sing it she will walk around hitting things to get you to stop

We have hit the no stage...EVERYthing is no no no no no.. the one day Brad got home from work he asked her for a kiss....and she kept saying noooo, noooo, nooo, no dad, daddy no

 

10 comments:

  1. Haha! We're knee deep into the no stage here as well! It's too cute to get mad about. You need to video those dance movies! Dancing babies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... I love that "no no no" stage! I work with kids, so I see this everyday as well! Patience is my best virtue!! Found your blog through Erin! Glad I did! =)

    -Karla @ forevernewlywedded

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe- I hope you can get that dance on video!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She sounds exactly like Brielle! Gotta love this age haha :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nominated you for an award! Check out my blog for the details! =)

    -Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh.. I totally remember the no stage. Wish I could tell you it goes away but it doesn't. My son is 9 and no is a very popular word around here! Haha.. following from erin over at love,fun and football. Looove new bloggy buddies, esp mommies:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No and hot...love it! I love when little ones dance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha- love that she goes shhh... Too funny! That is good that she knows hot! She is so stinkin cute! Oh girl, I am at the no no stage too here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why no video? There should be video capabilities on your new camera and your phone. A says Nooooo or Oh! No! All the time now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!