Image Map

Thursday, November 1, 2012

New friends--- giveaway!

hello and welcome to all my new followers! Today, I am teaming up with Amy over @ MrsMommy for my first ever giveaway. We are offering 3 prizes to one lucky winner!  I am giving away a $25 Target card, Amy is giving away a $25 Thirty One gift card and Shawna over @ NoPaparazziPlease is giving away a free item (upto $20) from her super cute Etsy shop

Just click  below and you will be directed to Amy's page and can enter via Raflecopter.



 


Winner will be selected via Rafflecopter and will be announced Tuesday Nov. 6.  Only 3 entries are mandatory but I recommend you do all for greater chance at winning. All entries will be checked.

good luck! 

Also dont forget to head over to Jameson Monroe and get your little cuties some headbands and a 10% discount using coupon code ADVENTURE 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!