-Breanna has started this new thing where she will say- Mom, Mommy, Mom, Mama for like 5 min- I feel like I am in the episode of Family guy where stewie does that to Lois
-Anytime you tell Breanna lets change your bum, she takes off in the other direction to hide- its like a new game to her
-We are trying to teach Breanna how to spit when she is brushing her teeth so now in the middle of brushing her teeth she stops and say spit even tho she wont do it
-Speaking of brushing teeth when we go up to bed @ night she sing bish bish bish
-Breanna will walk up to me or the animals now and go kiss kiss

Brielle does that same thing with mom/mommy/mama! It's whenever we go in public someplace and suddenly she just goes on repeat...I think she does it to reassure herself when she's nervous around other people or something haha.
ReplyDeleteLove all the cute new things she does ;) What a sweetie!! And I totally cracked up at the family guy reference. That commercial always makes us laugh!
ReplyDeleteCute laughs!!
ReplyDeleteMy wise sister-in-law told me when Tyler was a baby to stop trying to teach him how to say mommy because there wiould come a day when I wished he wouldn't say it so much. The mom, mommy, ma, mom stage helped me to better understand what she was talking about! The hide and seek diaper changes are the best! We prefer the wait till mom gets my diaper off and then run and hide method here!
ReplyDeleteYour little girl sounds adorable. Stopping by and following from Sippy Cups and Pearls =]
ReplyDeletePrincess Stephie @ Icecream To Bellyrings
I love the mom, mama, mommy thing! Too cute :)
ReplyDeleteHaha- love the mom, mama, mommy! You probably just melt when you hear this! I love that she is asking you for kisses. How cute! Bish..Bish- Love it!! Such cute laughs Ms. B!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! The first one will only get worse, LOL. Sometimes when I have 3 kids calling me, I want to run away!
ReplyDelete