LOVE this!! I'm a preschool teacher so I may have to steal this idea and do it with my kiddos! =)
They are very cute! It's fun to do the handprint/footprint crafts each year to see how much they've grown!
They turned out great!And YOUR art skills are awesome! I promise you, my Santa will look nothing like Santa.
<3! so cute!!!
These are both SO cute and came out great!!
Love these!! There is no way I could get Lakelyn to hold still with paint on her hands or feet. Maybe next year!
They turned out so great Cari! I wish I had the patience and skill to try them myself!
Love this idea!!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!
LOVE this!! I'm a preschool teacher so I may have to steal this idea and do it with my kiddos! =)
ReplyDeleteThey are very cute! It's fun to do the handprint/footprint crafts each year to see how much they've grown!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out great!
ReplyDeleteAnd YOUR art skills are awesome! I promise you, my Santa will look nothing like Santa.
<3! so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are both SO cute and came out great!!
ReplyDeleteLove these!! There is no way I could get Lakelyn to hold still with paint on her hands or feet. Maybe next year!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out so great Cari! I wish I had the patience and skill to try them myself!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea!!
ReplyDelete