
1. Tell us what you studied in college. Is your job now related to what you studied?
Fashion Merchandising/Business Administration
2. Tell us what your everyday job looks like.
here goes- get up w. Breanna around 6/6:30(including weekends), change her and get her some breakfast and myself some coffee, let out & feed the dog and feed the cats, have some playtime sometimes she will take morning nap (anywhere between 8-10) while she is napping get myself dressed & get breakfast then do some housework/laundry, Breanna up from nap(anywhere between 10-11) have snack and play/school time, then lunch more play/school time, sometimes Breanna will take an afternoon nap(anywhere between 1-2) and if she takes an afternoon nap whatever housework I didnt get done from earlier, wake up from nap (between 2-3)- if no afternoon nap we will have more playtime and some tv time then get dinner ready feed Breanna (around 5ish) and get some dinner for Brad and I 6ish get Breanna bathed and ready for bed...she will have some TV time relaxing before bed and put her down to bed between 6:30/7, now is my time to relax....I will catch up on blogs and watch some shows shower and head to bed between 10-11...
7 days a week and I wouldnt change a thing- i love being a mom!!!
3. Do you have a picture of you at work? Show us.
![]() |
| this is so old...but its the only one I have actually at home |
4. In 10 years, what do you see yourself doing? Same thing? More? Tell us.
Of course I will still be a mom...but I may have a part time job by then as well just to keep myself sane
5. Tell us what you have learned, and what {if any} recommendations you may have for those looking to go into the field you are in
I have learned so much from becoming a mom.....You do know what is right for your child and always trust your instincts....and if you dont know, trust yourself that you WILL figure it all out. have patience; in the beginning cries, grunts and whines are all they know and most of all enjoy every minute of it because they grow up so fast!

I never wake my daughter up from a nap. lol. makes me wonder if I should? she takes like a 3 hour morning nap and sometimes needs a late afternoon nap.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to be a stay at home mama! That seriously will be the most rewarding job! :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletexo
Oh our lives are so exciting! But I love every second of it.
ReplyDeleteSounds a lot like my day, just with one more crazy running around :) BEing a mom is tough, but so fun!
ReplyDeleteI wish Liv napped twice a day!!!! Usually while Olivia naps I nap and then just do my house stuff after she goes to bed. Lately she has been going to bed a little later so not as much has been getting done but I am too selfish to get rid of my afternoon nap! haha
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how routine your days are with a young one? I don't think I ever saw that picture before. It's a cute one!
ReplyDeleteBest job ever! <3
ReplyDelete