Image Map

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Recap-

Thanksgiving recap Show & Tell Monday w. Becky over @ From Mrs to Mama ; come link up or check out all the other lovely ladies!




 
Since we moved into our house in 2010 we have had Thanksgiving here! This year was no different! My sister and her family was in town this year, however my brother and his family didnt come over...they just stayed at their house this year. My in-laws didnt make it down either {As they came down last year so they will be down for Christmas}

We woke up bright and early {as usual} and we had some breakfast and relaxed til it was time to start cooking; My mom usually makes desserts and we try and do everything else here, all I have to say is I am so glad Brad is a good cook cause I am not cut out for turkey cooking {everyday cooking I am ok with} so while Brad was preparing the turkey, Breanna and I watched the parade and waited for everyone to come over! Once everyone got here the rest of the cooking began and more parade watching. We had lots of food....Turkey, stuffing, homemade cranberry sauce, corn, green bean casserole, rolls, sweet potatoes w. marshmallows, mashed potatoes, veggie tray, cookies, pies {2 pumpkin, apple, peach, and chocolate} and I am sure there is more stuff I am missing..

We watched some football, ate around 1:30 and once we were done, it was such a perfect day outside so we put up the outside tree and garland and the kids ran around for a bit and we just enjoyed the company!

It was a perfect day and Breanna loved playing w. her cousins that she doesnt get to see very often! hope you all had a fabulous holiday w. family!!











 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Bre's little headband, so cute! Glad she got to play with cousins... some of my best memories growing up were holidays with the whole cousin gang together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture collages!
    Bre looks adorable in her little pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say the same thing---love the pigtails!! Looks like you all had a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!