Since I got my new phone Breanna LOVES the front facing camera anytime I try and take a picture she MUST see herself or its a no-go!
Speaking of front facing camera...I was watching a video we took of her (of course w front facing feature) and everything she saw herself do on the phone she did
We were watching Sofia The First (for prob the 50th time) and as Cinderella was singing to Sofia Breanna picked up her Cinderella and started "singing" along
We were in Target and someone was coming down the aisle and we almost collided so of course I apologized and anytime we passed someone Breanna said sowwy sowwy
When were asking Bre who we are she says mommy then point to Brad she says daddy then you ask her who are you she says pitty girl (she's not vein at all)

The last on is fantastic! I love it!
ReplyDeletePrecious! I hope she always believes she's a "pitty girl" that's adorable!
ReplyDeleteWe call Henley pretty girl all the time. We used to joke around that she was going to think that was her name ;)
ReplyDeleteLove it! She is such a pretty girl, she is just honest. :)
ReplyDelete