christmas movies
One of the many reasons I love this time of the year is all the cheesy and classic Christmas movies that play on ABC Family & Hallmark Channel. {Christmas Eve 24 hours of} A Christmas Story, Elf, The Santa Clause and Christmas Vacation. Then the cartoon-ish movies- Polar Express, Frosty, Rudolph, The Grinch, Elf on the Shelf are a few that I am looking fwd to watching w. Breanna! But as a young kid, every Christmas we used to watch this movie...
Does anyone else remember this movie? A few years ago my sister found it and bought all 3 of us{me, her and my brother} one! We watched it when we were at my parents and its quite humorous now you can see how badly it is put together but its still such a great movie! What are some of your favorites?
Cute blog! i LOVE little girls of course :)
ReplyDeleteand I LOVE christmas movies! ABC family all the way!
I actually have never heard of that movie, but I bet my hubby has! He is a muppet FANATIC, haha-- just don't tell him I told you that ;)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE watching The Grinch every year- both the original and the Jim Carey version. Plus Home Alone is always fun too, and obviously Elf!
Isn't it so funny to watch these movies now? Movies have come SO far. Still love these classics though!
ReplyDeleteElf! Its my favorite, for sure!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorites is Emett Otters Jug Band Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWe love that one! We bought it on DVD and watch it every year!
ReplyDelete