Show & Tell Monday- Christmas List
Happy Monday friends! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend. I am linking up again w. Becky for Show & Tell Monday- Christmas Lists, come link up and check out some other awesome ladies...
Well seeing I already received my ULTIMATE Christmas gift - My camera
honestly there is not much else I really wanted this year. But knowing my husband he will get me something awesome {as usual} last year he got me a beautiful ring and he picked it out himself. But I will make a {small} list of possible things I wouldn't mind
{I am slightly obsessed w. chevron pattern right now} iphone case, purse, wallet and camera strap
along w. EVERY thing from KiKiLaRue {these are just a few pieces I wouldn't mind having in my wardrobe
my new years resolution this year is to start cooking more at home! So I would LOVE to have these...
OMG.. I just LOVE the purse! And the phone case is almost identical to mine! Love it! =)
ReplyDeleteSO jealous about your camera!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love chevron too!! I was looking at some bedding for Olivia actually! haha
Kiki La Rue has SO SO many cute things right now!! Have you ordered anything from there before? Customer service is HANDS DOWN awesome!!! :)
I'm with Megan- so jealous of your camera!! One day, God willing, I will own one!
ReplyDeleteI love Chevron, too. I have my eyes on a phone case! I asked for a polka dot camera strap cover for Christmas...just something I've never bought in the 6 years I've owned a DSLR!
ReplyDeleteLove that purse---super cute!
ReplyDeleteI love cheveron too! I def. need to check out that kikilarue! All looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for including my purse in your wish list. :-). The new camera looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the camera!
ReplyDelete{I'm soooo asking Santa for the D800 [Nikon], but a girl can dream, right? :) }
love the phone case! my hubby custom makes them, he's made them for so many of my IG friends :)
ReplyDelete