Image Map

Sunday, December 2, 2012

tis the season

As I'm sure many of you know we have had our tree up since beginning of November {yes we are THOSE people} but after the holiday, I was so excited to put up the rest of the decorations. Before we this year we had a more `grown-up` tree and decorations  but this year I wanted to do more fun decorations!






Last year I got a AWESOME deal @ Target after Christmas I got a 50pkg of ornaments for $7.50  and then the tube pkg for like $3 and a bunch of snowflakes for $.50/ea. Then this year we went to garden ridge and picked up a few fun ornaments as well. They always have such cute ones and super cheap. I also went to hobby lobby {cant pass up 50% off ALL Christmas decorations} and picked up a few other decorations for the house {since we really didn't have much else} I also got some new garland for the stairs. 






I try to buy a few new pieces each year or I would probably spend way TOO much. Next year{or maybe after the holiday} I will definitely be buying a small tree and some other small decorations for our entry way {we are getting a new table for Christmas from my parents & Aunt}











 

10 comments:

  1. We have that Elmo ornament, we bought it when Nick was 2 because he loved Elmo! :) I love the staircase and the bright colors you used to decorate with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fire place and your house looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors are similar to ours! I love all the bright colors because pretty much everything works with them! And seriously hobby lobby is the best, we got ours here about a year ago and I honestly don't know what I did before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the paintings you did with Bre, I saw them awhile back but never commented. I am on the hunt for garland for our stairs (your's looks great, and love the ribbon idea) and a new, bigger tree for our living room. I love shopping on Dec. 26th as much as Black Friday, the deals are so worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving it! We too went from more "grown-up" orniments to kid friendly. My oldest, Tyler, never messed with the tree but Bailey is a different story! Good bye glass bulbs, hello plastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your snow man. I am having a favorite ornament link up on Tuesday you should swing by and link up :)

    I am a new sponsor on Sippy cups and pearls so am stopping bye to say hi to all the other sponsors.

    Haley
    http://naturalfitandfrugal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Everything looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!