Image Map

Thursday, December 6, 2012

life lately..

I haven't done one of these in awhile, but honestly not much to report on....sometimes you just need an excuse to post ;)

*we've had lots of at home time. Breanna has come to love BabyFirstTV again...she would `watch` it when she was little but now I think she actually gets the shows more. I don't mind keeping it on through the day because its educational. 

*Breanna has found a love for my camera on the phone {now that she can see herself in the camera} she wants to take pictures ALL the time- so sorry if I flood your Instagram feed w. pictures




*Lots of online shopping finishing up the last few Christmas presents {and maybe buying myself a few things too}! Now just need to wait for them to come in the mail, the only thing we still need to get is gift cards and that can be last minute!

*I just got a new book -The Nine Rooms of Happiness: Loving Yourself, Finding Your Purpose, and Getting Over Life's Little Imperfections {hoping this can maybe help me just forget about all the little things and enjoy the now!}
*source



*Watching  A LOT of Christmas movies...{thank you hallmark channel & abc family!} My favorite is still The Polar Express...besides the classics of course!

*I cant believe Christmas is seriously 19 days away! And more so cant believe Breanna will be 18 mo this month. 

*Weekends have been pretty lazy- Brad has been working almost every saturday so its just been kinda nice to not have a ton of plans and have to run around to a ton of different places. 



*Breanna is teething like no tomorrow BUT she has not been fussy one bit!  {thank you amber teething necklace

*we have our mom group Christmas party/gift exchange coming up, I am really looking fwd to that. I adore these ladies and I feel so lucky they are in my life!

*I am participating in another secret santa this year {thank you Elfster} w the wonderful ladies I met through wedding planning on the knot and feel so blessed to still keep in touch w 2 year later

*As I mentioned a few weeks ago our cat Milo happened to get out when everyone was leaving after Thanksgiving, we were lucky a few days later he came back!




Just noticed I hit 150 followers! WOOP! Maybe a giveaway if I hit that 200 mark? Far reach but never know!! That about sums up our life lately...
 



 

10 comments:

  1. I haven't posted much either because its always the same thing here: work, errands, etc! Not really writing material ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so adorable! I have a feeling I'll be finishing up my Christmas shopping online to;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She seriously gets cuter every single day! How can you stand it?! :)

    I am totally freaking out that Christmas is 19 days away. I literally have MAYBE 25% of my shopping even close to done!! AHHH

    ReplyDelete
  4. B is such a cutie. I finished up my Christmas shopping online too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her little outfit! That book sounds great! Have you read the Happiness Project? I just finished the second book she wrote...Happier at home. They are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pics!

    And seriously, every year I do the same thing--buy the girls' presents early (because they are easy to shop for!) and then wait till the last minute for everyone else lol. One of these years I'll learn! Better go to the mall this weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the first photo collage. She is too cute!
    I can't believe how close Christmas is. Ahhhh! Looking forward to this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!