They have come through with yet another AWESOME bag for December. I love that you get FULL size products so here is what I got in mine...
NYX Loose Pearl Shadow- It’s not hard to sparkle with one of NYX’s ultra-shimmering loose shadow
powders that can be used on eyes, cheeks, even lips. These
finely-milled mineral eye shadows are high-impact, long-lasting and a
little addictive! Just the sparkle you need this holiday!
Mai Couture Highlighter Papier- Add radiance to desired areas of your face and body. The shimmering highlighter paper from Mai Couture will illuminate any dullness for a glowing complexion.
Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss The perfect holiday “true red” lip gloss that goes on sheer! Layer for a more opaque look. This formula instantly creates the look of fuller more voluptuous lips with luminous shine. This maximum-shine, moisturizing gloss will be perfect for any haute holiday party. The applicator features a soft sponged tip that picks up a generous amount of gloss.
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Creamy, forever-lasting, award-winning and waterproof, 24/7 pencils delight you with lush tropical hues, deep metallics, and unusually vibrant neutrals. The best Eye Pencil ever, ever, ever! Never before has a pencil this creamy and brilliant been waterproof, too. Velvety-soft, this never-before-seen formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down to a long-lasting finish that WILL NOT budge. Line eyes with a hint of color or go for the full artistic, multi-hued effect with the wide selection of lush tropical hues, deep metallics and unusually vibrant neutrals.
Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes Prime for Face and Eyes weightless, oil-free formula glides onto help
promote long-wearing makeup. Vitamin E works as an antioxidant to
smooth out lines as it moisturizes and protects skin. Prime provides a
silky
feel to the skin as it aids in repairing cellular damage
I
am most excited to use the lipgloss, I tried it on yesterday and it is
the perfect shade. Not to bright but just enough color. So what are you waiting for...go now and sign up so you can get your bag for next month!!!
I was not asked by Ipsy to do a review for this, I just wanted to share w. all my readers

LOVE the red lip gloss. Great for this time of year.
ReplyDeleteI'm about to do this! =)
I have Birchbox but I've been debating on this one too!! Please please let me know how the urban decay eye pencil works! I love their eyeshadow so I bet I'd like that too!
ReplyDeleteLoving the products! :) I love a good lipgloss!
ReplyDeletexo
Ooo I may have to check this out! I love that lip gloss!
ReplyDelete-Logan
www.southernsunflowersandcoffeebeans.com
That's awesome!
ReplyDelete