When this show first came out, I will admit I did not watch it I didn't really even care to watch it. I am not one for drama type shows {unless of course they're trashy reality tv drama} So when I heard everyone talking about this show....I just had to see what it was all about.
Of course it was nearing the end of season 3 when I decided to join in and start watching....so I fired up my Netflix to see what it was all about and I was hooked on the first episode. Seriously how could you not love the Bravermans? So I watched 3 seasons within probably a month? I cried, I laughed.
Now as for this season...I think I have cried EVERY episode...this season hits hard, puts into perspective what a loved one had to go through and deal with {I dont want to go into full detail but some people know what I am referring to}. My heart just breaks every time I see Adam hurting & what Kristina is going through, just breaks my heart. After this past weeks episode, that video she made for the kids....I couldn't even see through my glasses because I couldn't stop crying.
Now for the rest of the Bravermans- Max...oh, I just love that kid, his brutal honesty is the best...{and Ive learned so much about asperger from this show}, I miss Haddie being on the show..... Sara and Mark....not sure how I feel about them breaking up but I do like her w. Hank {she is one of my favorites, I have loved her since Gilmore girls}! Amber and Ryan....gah, I just LOVE them....I really hope they get back together.I love that Crosby & Jasmine are wanting more kids...Joel and Julia- I dont love them but I dont hate them, I do love that Julia is now at home and not working ALL the time and finally Camille and Zeek they just are amazing
Do you watch? Which Braverman clan is your favorite on the show. If you have not started watching you are definitely missing out but be prepared w. Kleenex, LOTS and LOTS of Kleenex!
I really love this show and its characters. It's one of my few can't-miss shows. The only thing I don't like is the kids sleeping around. But it is well-written and acted and I do love the family! And all their houses!
ReplyDeleteI love this show..It is quite the break from reality tv and all that is tv now and days. It kind of reminds me of shows i used to watch like 7th heaven and such!!!
ReplyDelete