Image Map

Monday, December 31, 2012

Leibster Award

Thank you to Brittany over @ Myers Family for nominating me for this 





The Rules
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
  6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

So, 11 facts about me.
1. I am obsessed w. taking pictures
2. I cant live w.out my chapstick
3. I could live in sweats/comfy pants
4. I despise talking on the phone
5. my husband and I dated for a year broke up for a year and got back together then got engaged 3 mo later.
6. I am the youngest child 
7. I have 3 tattoos and am ready for #4 {stars on both forearms and a wrist one that says Faith/Trust}
8. I would rather drink coffee than alcohol
9. I went to school for Fashion Merchandising
10. I hate going into the ocean but love the beach
11. I am obsessed w. my phone


Brittany's Questions-

1. What's your dream vacation?
Hawaii, I have never been and want to go or Fiji

2.How did you and your spouse meet? 
Myspace

3. What's your favorite movie?
Walk the Line

4. What advice would you give to a newlywed about marriage?
lots of trust and patience

5. What household chore is your least favorite?
laundry

6. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Ford Explorer

7. Whats your favorite meal to make for your family?
pasta w. artichoke hearts

8. What are three things you always leave your house with?
Breanna, Cell phone, keys

9. What do you blog about? 
family and just life in general

10. What is your occupation? Why? 
stay @ home mom, cause I was lucky enough to be able to it

11. What is something most people don't know about you? 
I despise talking on the phone and would rather text


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!