Image Map

Friday, December 14, 2012

prayers...

I wanted to take some time to give thoughts and prayers to all affected in today's tragedy in CT. As a mom, I cant even imagine what these parents/families are going through, my heart is so heavy and just breaks for them, the innocence of these children that has been lost. No matter when these type of tragedies happen it is going to be hard to cope with but this time of the year will be even harder.  

Just please say an extra prayer tonight for the parents & families of those sweet little babies and families of the adults who didn't survive. Be sure to hug your little ones and loved ones a bit longer tonight as we aren't always guaranteed tomorrow!












1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!