
Normally I dont post recipes on here because lets be honest, I dont branch out much when it comes to cooking, I am pretty um...boring! But this is one of my favorite recipes and its so easy to make and only 4 ingredients, {I don't have measurements its just pretty much to taste}
your favorite kind of pasta, I used Penne Rigate
EVOO
garlic powder
marinated artichoke hearts
Cook pasta as you normally would
drain and add garlic powder then olive oil to the noodles, mix
add chopped up marinated artichoke hearts
and finally the juice from the artichoke hearts mix together and Serve...it is also very delicious the next day cold! I usually make extra so I have
This recipe sounds easy and delicious! I am going to try it! Where do you find marinated artichoke hearts?
ReplyDeleteThis recipe sounds delicious Cari!
ReplyDeleteSince I'm totally craving pasta in my pregnancy this looks AMAZING and I'm totally gunna try it soon:) More recipe posts please! I always love to see what everyone is eating. No matter how boring it may seem. ;)
ReplyDeletemmmm simple & healthy! I must try this :)
ReplyDeletemy favorite things! thanks for linking up! YUM!
ReplyDelete