Image Map

Monday, December 17, 2012

Show & Tell Christmas Talk

Linking up w. Becky over @ FromMrsToMama  for 

1. Tell us what your favorite thing about Christmas is. Everything- the sites, the sounds, the  bustle, I don't think there is much I don't like!

2. Tell us what your plans are for Christmas this year.  Christmas Eve we go to my parents and do gifts, lunch, and church, Christmas day we are just staying here and whoever wants to visit comes over, then this year day after Christmas we will see my in-laws for lunch and gifts

3. Show us a picture of Christmas in the past. Or present. 
2011


4. Do you wrap your presents all in one box, or do you like wrap each present separately? I like to wrap each present separate! The more the better :)

5. Tell us about any special traditions that you or you and your family like to do. As  I said above, we do Christmas Eve @ my parents, go see Christmas lights {usually we go after but before NYE they have them til beginning of Jan}



 

2 comments:

  1. I like how you are staying home on Christmas day. I think we will do that next year. Now that G is excited about Christmas I want her to be able to stay home and play with all of her toys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! Hope you all have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!