Image Map

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thankful Thursday.

Well its another day to give some thanks....some small things I am thankful for 


  • the wonderful weather we had over the weekend, despite it being back in the 30s this week, it was so nice to go out w.out a coat and get some fresh air
  • spending time w. family over the weekend
  • all my new followers. Thanks for checking us out, hope you stick around for awhile!
  • hockey is BACK!!!!  
  • green tea 
  • New Sofia the First shows...I can only take so much of the movie, while it is really cute but watching it EVERY day since its aired {in November}  sometimes 2/3 times 
  • and as always my husband and sweet princess


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! I really enjoy your blog :) I need to DVR the new Sofia shows, my kids love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We posted about Sofia at almost the same time! I'm thankful hockey is back too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list!! This is my first time reading your blog and I love it! Going to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha- I am thankful for the new Sophia shows too! Does B like it as much as Hayley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia is OBSESSED with Sophia too! I could prob recite the movie and first episode line for line! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!