Image Map

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday friends....hope everyone is having a fabulous week! This week has been super super cold so we've just been hanging out inside and keeping warm! Time again for Thankful Thursday, we can never stop reminding ourselves all the little and big things to be thankful for!



  • A nice warm house I am sure there are far too many people who aren't lucky enough to be able to keep warm
  • For having a wonderful weekend filled with amazing friends 
  • Family time this weekend
  • Penguins hockey! Can you tell I love me some hockey 😃



5 comments:

  1. We love hockey, too! Glenn played it for YEARS growing up in NJ, and obviously he's a Devils fan, but it's just such a wild fun sport!
    He took me to my first and only game a few years ago, and shockingly my favorite part was the fighting. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thursday to you pretty lady!! I'm thankful for my warm house and new warm winter coat too. Easy to forget little blessings like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thursday to you also!

    I'm so with you on being thankful for the warm house! It's freezing here so it's supernice when we can stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thursday!! I'm glad for you that hockey is back :) Also, I second the heat-- it is COLD out there!! Thanks again for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is so cold here today!!! Happy Thursday to you my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!