Wednesday, January 2, 2013
snowy fun
Well this past weekend, we got another round of snow {first round came Wednesday after Christmas} I really wanted to take Breanna out and play in it buuuuut since she is finally starting to get better, I don't want to make it worse....so instead I took out Molly! She loves running around to begin with {thats the border collie in her} so I knew she would have a blast, {when we lived in our townhouse, she loved playing in the dog yard they had}...luckily it wasn't TOO cold so, I didn't freeze too much, I also wanted to get some pics of the fresh snow before it turned to brown slushy ugly snow...Did you get any snow where you live?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited to finally have snow around! Love the photos! :)
ReplyDeleteHow Pretty! We've gotten snow but not THIS much yet - ugh, still praying. haha.
ReplyDeleteLove the icicle picture! We got 8 inches in CT. I love taking pictures of it, hate driving in it. So. I guess you could say I have a love/hate relationship with snow!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear lil miss is doing better!! Molly looks like she is having WAY too much fun in the snow haha. Cute pictures :)
ReplyDeleteWe got some snow here in Cincy too, yuck!
No snow here. It's been 50+ degrees and raining here... I think we might have to head to the mountains to play in some snow before the season is over! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteSuper jealous of your snow! Cute pictures :)
ReplyDeletexo, Jenna