We
were doing flash cards on the iPad the other day and when you get them
correct it says awesome fantastic spectacular or something along that
sort...and of course she had to follow up w AWESOME, spectacular,
fantastic
Instead
of baby gates in our living room we just use our pocket doors. Breanna
got play keys for Christmas and she likes to "lock" and "unlock" it
We
got Breanna a lot of puzzles also dr Christmas the one has dogs and
cats well she likes to take them off and hug and kiss them and says
awwww
Breanna
has one of those leapfrog picnic baskets and it has 2 little cups in
it, she likes to put them on her feet like they are shoes
Yah! Love when you link up. I didn't see you on the link up but I was doing some blog hopping since I am up so early for me anyway,lol!
ReplyDeleteToo cute that she likes to lock and unlock it. What are pocket doors!
Love that she loves dogs and cats so much and jealous. My kids are so afraid even to see them- well, actually just H!
Haha- love the awesome,spectacular!!
B is so funny!
It's so funny to see how they play with toys in ways they were not meant to be played with! Love the play keys! Tyler eventually figured out that they really do work to lock and unlock our door locks!
ReplyDeleteAwwww. I just love reading about your little one! I love that she puts the cups on her feet like their shoes!! Hahaha!
ReplyDeleteCute laughs! She is going to be a shoe girl for sure if she is putting cups on her feet, lol.
ReplyDeleteI love pretend play, it is the BEST part of this toddler stage!
ReplyDeleteLove the last one! What is it with babies putting small items on their feet?!?
ReplyDelete