Time to link up w. Megan, Lindsay and Kelly for Trendy Tot Tuesday!!
While for the most part, I usually dress Breanna dresses, skirts, or leggings but something I love about a Toddler in jeans! Seriously, toddler jeans are just so cute!
Top- Baby gap
Jeans- Levis from Kohls
head band- Jameson Monroe
Cute! I'm literally obsessed with embroidered Gap jeans for Brielle...she has way too many haha. I think I'm trying to make up for the fact that Raya hates jeans...she's at that stage where she thinks they are some sort of torture device ;-)
Oh my goodness!! Those jeans are just to die for on her! So precious :)I just got my baby her first pair of skinny jeans from Gap for 7 bucks! I wish I could have bought a pair in every single size from 6 months to 6 years old for that price :) ha ha!
I love toddler jeans too, which is probably how Charlie ended up 13 pairs for next year. Ooops.
ReplyDeleteI love that outfit!!
I love that shirt on her!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that headband!
ReplyDeleteCute! I'm literally obsessed with embroidered Gap jeans for Brielle...she has way too many haha. I think I'm trying to make up for the fact that Raya hates jeans...she's at that stage where she thinks they are some sort of torture device ;-)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE toddler jeans!! :) Why are they so darn cute?!?!
ReplyDeleteShe is the sweetest little girl I have ever seen! What gorgeous head gear ;)
ReplyDeleteNew Follower! x
www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com
so precious!!
ReplyDeleteToddler jeans are fave over here too!! cute little lady :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! Those jeans are just to die for on her! So precious :)I just got my baby her first pair of skinny jeans from Gap for 7 bucks! I wish I could have bought a pair in every single size from 6 months to 6 years old for that price :) ha ha!
ReplyDeletenew follower from the link up.
ReplyDeletehell0ashleyy.blogspot.com
She is so, so precious! I love her lil headband!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us today :)
Those jeans are the cutest!! Carter has some very similar & I can't agree more, toddler jeans are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteStop it, those back pockets are ADORABLE!!! Love love!
ReplyDelete