I was searching Pinterest and found a few different things I really like.
I want to incorporate an R somewhere up there wether it be w the pictures I move to the other wall, along side some art work, a mirror or a canvas photo. I want to be able to decorate more for holidays up there as well so something probably simple! I also saw a vinyl where it was last name and year married, which I though was cute but also liked that idea for our stairway upstairs.
I will post pictures of the after once I get it all finished...Ive started on the side wall and I am very happy w the way it looks!

Yes, I need HELP with above the fire place too! We have a winter painting that we had up temporarily, but I have recently taken it down and now there is nadda. I have found "the perfect" idea yet. But I will say, if you are looking for letters Hobby Lobby is your place. They have letters in all colors & sizes. We recently bought an H for above our kitchen window and LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI would totally love a fireplace!
ReplyDelete