Image Map

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Thankful Thursday...

Today, I am linking up w. Joanna again for Thankful Thursday...just a time to remember all the little things we have to be thankful for...



I am Thankful for...

  • Wonderful neighbors who gave us a bunch of toys for Breanna....we now have more stuff to play outside!
  • A happy, healthy, active, extremely talkative toddler that LOVES to be outside {I really think she would sleep out there if she could}
  • My amazing husband that I adore more than words can even describe
  • This amazing weather we have been having and being able to get outside almost every day and play or go to the park


so what are YOU thankful for?



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week! The warm weather does help so much, especially when the little ones can get out and play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for neighbors who pass down toys! Also for good weather and husbands :) Thanks again for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!