Wow...what a week...many many prayers to those in Boston and now
Texas! I turned off electronics around 8 last night and my heart just broke this morning as I woke to hear the news about Texas. Makes you cherish & enjoy everyday and live to the fullest because you NEVER know what can happen tomorrow!
I am linking up w.
Joanna for a very much deserved Thankful Thursday....
- I am making this short by thanking all those helpers, no matter what the tragedy there are ALWAYS helpers and people running toward the people who are in need of help. Mister Rogers said it best....
I love that quote, Mr Rogers's mother was right: look for the helpers! Thanks for linking up Cari!
ReplyDeleteI just love that everyone keeps posting this quote from Mr. Rogers!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely thankful for mine and my family's safety this week!
ReplyDeleteLove. Trying to teach my kids to always look for the helpers. xo
ReplyDeleteI love that Mr. Rogers quote, such an inspirational man!! Crazy week, soo glad the BPD got them. I wish the world was like it was when we were growing up, not as many crazies.
ReplyDelete