Image Map

Monday, April 8, 2013

weekend shenanigans...

Spring is FINALLY here!!!! This weekend was pretty much perfect weather wise!!! So nothing TOO exciting...but I am still linking up w. Sami for Weekend Shenanigans!!! Come join the fun and share your weekend


So basically our entire weekend was spent OUTSIDE! We had a picnic lunch, played in the dirt, went to visit my parents, took a walk at a park by my parents, went to the playground slid down slides and swung on swings- Perfect weekend if you ask me!!!




9 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you and Bre on the swing! The weather was so gorgeous-I hope it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect spring weekend! I love all the pictures. What a happy family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! I am so jealous that you have spring weather! It's still so cold here! Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun pics!! :) Looks like great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so thrilled for Spring too! It hasn't come soon enough! Your little girl is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds pretty perfect to me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for spring weather and spending time outside. It's already in the 80's here, looks like we will be at the pool soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bre was born to wear sunglasses, so can totally rock them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soemtimes the weekends with nothing too exciting are the best kinds :) Looks like you guys really made the best of the beautiful weather. The pic of you & Bre on the swing is my fav!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!