I feel like I just posted my Trendy Tot post these weeks are just flying by but here we are again, linking up with Megan, Lindsay and Kelly
This week is more casual/play clothing...if you haven't figured out by now Breanna LOVES her rain boots, I ask her before we go out and 9 time out of 10 she chooses these
I love her boots too! She can rock anything! I checked out that RUUM website.... obsessed! They have super cute tees and pants that are great for everyday! Unfortunately, the closest store to us in Pittsburgh, which is a little over 2 hours. ROADTRIP?! Haha, thanks for the suggestion!
I love how she wears her boots all the time! Cutie pie! G and I were just talking about how all of our toddlers were obsessed with boots. Snow boots for D and rain boots for the girls!
I can't get Natalie to wear headbands at all! She always takes them off within minutes and plays with them like toys! So jealous, Bre really is the best dressed kid I know!! =)
Even play clothes are adorable on her!
ReplyDeleteMy girls have that same shirt---cute! Raya loves rainboots too :-)
ReplyDeleteHer rainboots are adorable! My kids love them too and ask to wear them all the time.
ReplyDeleteMy daughter LOVES her rainboots too! Those pig tails are precious!
ReplyDeleteI love her boots too! She can rock anything! I checked out that RUUM website.... obsessed! They have super cute tees and pants that are great for everyday! Unfortunately, the closest store to us in Pittsburgh, which is a little over 2 hours. ROADTRIP?! Haha, thanks for the suggestion!
ReplyDeleteI love how she wears her boots all the time! Cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteG and I were just talking about how all of our toddlers were obsessed with boots. Snow boots for D and rain boots for the girls!
Love her piggy tails with the headband! Cute boots, too!! :)
ReplyDeleteThe rain boots are cute - no wonder she picks them :)
ReplyDeletesuch a cuite! i am a huge fan of the pony buns ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't get Natalie to wear headbands at all! She always takes them off within minutes and plays with them like toys! So jealous, Bre really is the best dressed kid I know!! =)
ReplyDeleteLove it!
V loooves her rain boots too, she likes to wear them more inside than outside...Bre's outfit is adorable!
ReplyDelete