Image Map

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Saturday Laughs

happy Saturday friends, seriously how is it June 1st already and how is my little girl going to be TWO in two weeks! I am in denial!! So lets get to it,  I am linking up again w. Melissa for Saturday Laughs...have any cute or funny things to share come join in!!!



    Photobucket

  • We were grocery shopping last weekend and Breanna said to Brad...`hey daddy c`mere a sec, I wanna take your picture`
  • Anytime you ask Breanna if she is ready for a nap or ready to go to bed, 90% of the time she will say `no yet mommy` w. cries and all- she is not even 2 and already all drama!
  • When you are doing something Breanna doesnt want you to do(like dance, clap, sing, etc)....she surely lets you know! She will yell at you and say `sop it, sop it`
  • Anytime we get in the car, she yells PINCESS PINCESS PINCESS until we put in the Princess Sofia cd, and girl knows ALL the songs



1 comment:

  1. Haha- c me I want to take your picture. She is so cute! She is so much like Hayley with her princess obsession!! LOL!!! It is a girl thing. Love your laughs about her!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!