Image Map

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday Laughs

Wow, I feel like this week just flew by! Cant believe its Saturday already!! Tonight Brad and I are going out on a date and I am excited because its been almost a year since just the 2 of us have been out! I know I know thats too long but we don't have family right down the street so its not easy to always get someone to watch Breanna. Tomorrow we will probably just relax maybe blow up Breannas pool she got for her birthday! So she can play in that this week is going to be a hot one! Linking up w. Melissa for another Saturday laughs...come join in!

Photobucket




  • We were watching beauty & beast and Breanna grabbed my arm and started patting it with her bear the grabbed my face and said "thank you saving me" if you're not familiar w the movie, she was referencing the part where Belle cleans Beasts arm after she ran away and he saved her! 
  • When Breanna does her flashcards and she gets one right she yells "high five" 
  • Breanna got hair in her eye and she was itching it and said "ow mommy" I asked her if she has something in her eye, she said "yea a ladybug" ok then!


5 comments:

  1. LOL! so cute. it is wonderful to see the personalities kids get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oh the things kids say and do! :o) Never a dull moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want more videos of these silly Breanna moments!! I love her singing Instavid over the weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha- thank you for saving me!! SO cute! LOL- high five! So cute! Gosh I love these laughs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!