Image Map

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday..

This week really hasn't been one of the best, but I still want to look to the positive...and just remember things to be thankful for..


  • So thankful for my husband to keep me sane during tough times 
  • Ebay & being able to sell some of Breannas old clothes to make some extra $$$
  • Card Store  for contacting to do a review of their cards and being able to find a perfect card for Fathers Day
  • Awesome friends who suggested we do a play-date to celebrate Breannas birthday since we cancelled her party!
What are YOU thankful for this week?

3 comments:

  1. Just started following your blog :)
    This week I'm thankful for: coffee, my friends and the good weather
    Kallie, But First Coffee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay positive, momma!! :) You've got that awesome hubby and daughter whenever you need them!

    I just made a father's day card too via Cardstore, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a lot to be thankful for! Yah for ebay!! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!