It has been quite awhile since I have written you a letter. I cant believe you are TWO years old! I don't know where time has gone and I just want it to slow down! You are such a sweet & smart little girl. You have a little diva and a lot of sass in you. While you are very soft spoken you talk talk talk a LOT! I don't mind though, I love listening to what you have to say. Though sometimes I am not sure EXACTLY what you are saying but you are a fabulous talker. You are very pleasant & polite and are always saying please and thank-you.
For the most part, you are still a great sleeper, you still go to bed between 7-8 and usually will sleep through the night occasionally you will wake up in the middle of the night and come sleep w us (but its rare) we have yet to change your bed to a toddler bed but will do it soon I am sure. So we will see how sleep goes once we do that!
You still have quite a fond attachment to your bear and get very upset if you lose him and you also don't like when we wash it. You love all things princess, especially Princess Sofia! You know EVERY single one of their names.
You love playing `mommy` to your babies and you love playing w. all your princess barbies, figurines and princess castle. You love to cook in your kitchen & you love love love to color
You know a lot of colors and shapes. We are starting to work on numbers and letters. You love to play your `games` on the ipad. You love to go over to our neighbors house and play w. the dog. Speaking of animals, you are at the stage where you LOVE to torture your kitties. They seem to tolerate you at times but you have gotten scratched quite a few times.
You love to sing, especially your Princess Sofia cd &
You are in a picky eating stage right now, all you want is PB&J, grilled cheese, french fries, pasta and waffles or pancakes but you LOVE fruit, especially apples, strawberries and grapes, we are still working on veggies and will eat them occasionally. You love your chocolate milk too
I know I will say this 21058302 times through your life but I cant believe how quickly you are growing up and I just want to keep you little forever! I am so blessed and lucky to be your mommy. My love for you grows more and more everyday, I love you to the moon and back!








She's adorable! What a great blog. She sounds like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Love all the pictures :) She is so beautiful. Hope you guys enjoyed the weekend celebrating!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd Birthday, Bre! We love you, pretty girl!!!
ReplyDelete