Image Map

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday-

I am linking up again w. Lindsay, Megan & Kelly for Trendy Tot Tuesday, this week Im doing birthday style....



I recently found an amazing website through Stefanie that has some of the cutest clothes and hair bows! Breanna is a TOTAL girly girl and loves dresses & skirts...think I am kidding? This girl freaked out when I tried putting shorts on her because she wanted to wear a skirt!

 If you have a little girl or know someone who is having or has a little girl you NEED to check out The Hairbow Company . The prices are great and the clothes are so cute and girly!!!  I previously ordered a petti-skirt for her birthday, and I was lucky enough to be able to review a few other pieces from them!  I received a super cute glitter birthday number tank , a Red/White/Blue romper & Fourth of July Korker hair bow (which will be another post) I just love how girly all of their pieces are and they are super soft!







Petti-skirt/Tank- hair bow company
Shoes- old navy
bow- from a friend




7 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in her pettiskirt. I will have to check out that website. I am always losing hairbows and buying new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHe looked precious!! Love that color on her as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my daughters 3rd birthday outfit from them. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all her cute birthday accessories! So darn cute :) I'm def going to bookmark that boutique for gifts and future needs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute! She looked like a little birthday princess in all that pink! I know she LOVED it! Minus the singing, right?! Haha! I'll have to check out The Hair Bow Co! Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect birthday outfit! I love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looked so adorable in that outfit! The little shoes kill me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!