Image Map

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Well, here we are again time for another Trendy Tot Tuesday link up w. Kelly, Lindsay and Megan...







Outfit- Target
headband- Jameson Monroe
Sunglasses- Carters





11 comments:

  1. Love her little shoes! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cutie! her sandals are awesome


    Claudia @ www.prettylittledahlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute shoes! Aubrey has that same pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those sandals, I'm trying to get my little one to wear shoes that go between her toe, she hates them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sandals are so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! And seriously, Jameson Monroe has THE best stuff. Sometimes I want to start stocking up on their accessories now, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog!!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up and getting to know you!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!