The biggest piece of advice I have received so far is let her lead and let her tell you when she is ready! Ok great! We currently have a potty that she is familiar w. and she also goes in with me every so often so she is aware of what is going on. She has sat on it with clothes on and every once in awhile will go over and sit down and say go potty! Another piece of advice I got is go bare bottom, I don't know if we really can do that....we have carpet and I dont know if that would be wise, or if you have some bare bottom tips that would be amazing!
Just curious is there anything I can do to prepare her? What helped you when you started? how old was your LO, what were your struggles and what do you wish people wouldve told you or helped you with?
I know this isn't going to happen overnight, I just want this to be easy as possible on both of us! I want to be prepared! So if you could let me know whatever you can!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!