Image Map

Friday, June 28, 2013

Life lately

I don't think Ive done one of these posts in awhile...so its due time {although nothing exciting lol}! Not too much to really update on because it seems like we've been doing a lot of the same things- Play dates, going to the park or just playing outside enjoying the heat...well I cant say I really enjoy the heat or humidity but thanks to our neighbor for getting Breanna a little pool for her birthday its helped some! 

I may be missing for the next few weeks, my sister is coming up from AL on Wednesday with her family and I cant wait!!! Its been forever since we've seen them. So we will probably be super  busy for the next 3 weeks! But at least I will have a lot to update on!!! 

So far we have a few things planned- 
  • Ducky Tour on Wednesday, 
  • Pirates game on the 4th, 
  • Taylor Swift concert on 6th, 
  • We are having a ` 100`  party to celebrate my moms and brothers birthday on the 7th (my mom turns 60 on 7th & brother will be 40 on 21st). 
And then we still have 2 more weeks to plan, I'm sure we will go to the zoo, maybe the Children's Museum just to name a few things. 

Brad and I FINALLY went out on a date, last time him and I were out was at the beach last summer! We didn't do a whole lot but it was just nice to be able to relax while eating dinner and actually talk! We ended up going to get sushi/hibachi and then just went to Tanger Outlets to walk around. And I got a beauty coach bag...and an even better deal! It was originally  $500 on sale 40% & 50% so I got it for $120!

I finally got a haircut...its been way too long, I think over a year? Yea, I know I shouldn't have gone that long but that's what happens when you become a mom, you don't really do things for yourself that you should! I didn't get much cut but he put layers in and it feels like 100x lighter! I am going to get some color in August before we head down to visit my sister, nothing major just some highlights...


Now, enjoy some major cute overload....





8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness- you need to call a babysitter more often!! ;) Glad you and Brad finally got a fun date in! Love Tanger outlets too- what a deal on your new bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Don't forget to add that your super cool friends celebrated Bre's birthday too!!! Yay!! Enjoy your family time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the idea of the 100 party! fun!!

    Looks like Bre is loving the pool!

    Enjoy the time with your fam...and go out with your husband while they're here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! Over a year since a date night?!! Sounds like you guys had fun!! Have fun catching up with your sister and her family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sound just like me! We haven't been out on an adult only date in almost 2 years and I go at least a year between hair cuts every time. Love the pictures! It sounds like you're having a fantastic summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for a date night!! Girl, you needed it! :) And with only one , adorable, little one, it should be easy to find a sitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm seeing Taylor swift the 13th :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!