Image Map

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Saturday Laughs

Well here we are another weekend!!! We dont have too much planned which is fine w. me I just enjoy having Brad home all weekend now since he works 2 jobs we try and enjoy weekends as much as we can now!! 

So lets get to Saturday Laughs...Come link up w. Melissa or just come check them out!!

Photobucket

  • Breanna was coloring or so I thought! I looked over and she was using the crayon as "lipstick" thankfully it didn't get on  her lips 
  • Anytime Molly is just laying around Breanna gets in her face and keeps asking her "Molly whas wrong" "you ok Mol"  
  • My brother and sister in law got Breanna a rocking horse for Christmas. Well she named it minimus (one sign we watch TOO MUCH Sofia) & any time she gets on it she always says "giddy up minimus"


1 comment:

  1. Haha- I love that she was using the crayon as a lipstick! Totally awesome!! Oh, she loves her Molly! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!