After
the crappy week I had last week a night out was MUCH NEEDED!!! And what
a better way than going to see some of my favorite artists!!! Tuesday, I was taken back to my 9 yo self...I relived my very first concert EVER...NKOTB! Yes, you read that right...I wasn't even sure I was going to be going cause I didn't think anyone would even want to go!! But when Melinda asked me to go of course I said yes, I seriously have been a fan forever, a few years back I saw them again for the first time since 1988. And I have to tell you...they are just as good (if not better) now as they were when they first came out.
Unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures because I couldnt find my point/shoot camera and my phone died! But my oh my, they were amazing!!!!!!!!
Our seats were awesome! But I dont think there was a bad seat! The stage was awesome, they had 2 stages, the one was at the one end of the arena and the MAIN stage was in the middle of the floor and it raised up and turned and they had smaller parts that rose up too!
 |
| Melinda & I snuck up to the stage before the concert |
Boyz II Men performed first and then 98 Degrees, they both sang for about 1/2 hour. And they both put on amazing performances! By this time, it was 830 and I was honestly wondering how I was going to make it the rest of the night {yea Im an old lady and usually ready for bed by 9pm}
NKOTB came on at 9 and wow wow wow! Blown away! I seriously can't say how much I loved this concert!!! These guys (all in their 40s) are just ah-mazing!
They danced and sang for TWO hours! TWO HOURS!!!! Man are they in great shape....(they showed it off a little bit) and they can move!!! One part close to the end each of them actually came into the audience to sing! We got Danny where we were and then Donny was to our right!
Despite the piss ass drunk girls behind and in front of us, it was quite funny watching them until they spilled their drink all over Melinda's purse, I would totally relive this night over and over and over!!! If you get a chance to check out this tour, do not pass it up!!! You won't regret going
After this tour I really hope they tour again because I will 100% be there!!
These pics are from a friend...photo credit- J.Sarver
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |
 |
| photo credit-J.Sarver |

I AM SO JEALOUS! I REPEAT I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun!
ReplyDeleteI am glad you had FUN! The pictures are awesome!! I never got into NKOTB, but I was a big fan of Boyz II Men and 98 Degrees!!
ReplyDeleteLove all the photos! I saw NKOTB 2 years when they toured with BSB....AMAZING!!! Those boys are in shape :)
ReplyDeleteI'm SO jealous!!!! Looks like you had an amazing time :)
ReplyDeleteHave to agree with you!! It was amazing!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had fun!
ReplyDelete