So we have been familiarizing Breanna w. the potty over the past few months but never really went full force, she would sit on it every so often or say potty mommy but never actually go.
So Friday before bed, I just thought why not try...and sure enough, we had success!!! I thought this may be a fluke since she WAS drinking water while sitting on it but hey she still went! So she got her `potty treat` animal cracker and went to bed.
Saturday we were out most of the day at a friends birthday party so we didn't do anything, Saturday night we had another success!
Sunday we tried a few times and she just sat and sat and sat with nothing and then the last time before bed, SUCCESS! While we haven't had success every time we have tried I am excited she has gone those few times.
So if anyone has any tips for this rookie....throw them at me!
I started T at 6 months, and we were doing great until we started traveling for funerals and weddings.... so now we're back at it full force. I have her in panties while at home and just put her on the potty about every 20 minutes or after drinking lot's of water. She's getting back into it and has even pooped three times. Just stick with it once you find what works for you! :o) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteGo B, GO!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood job Mama and good luck!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou're doing it right! Just let her go when she wants to!
ReplyDeleteWith Keira we use a potty chart and a treat. After every time she goes potty she gets to put one sticker one and gets one M&M. The first 2 days Keira wore nothing , so she could feel the sensation of having to go. She loves the sticker chart and treat. That's good that she's going
ReplyDeleteUgh...Brielle was potty trained for *weeks* and then decided she was over it. Now she says she wants to be a baby....and she happily pees her pants! So for the last two weeks we've been going through tons of panties haha...can't decide if I should push through or give up!
ReplyDeleteGood luck. Naked training is what worked for L and C.
ReplyDelete