Image Map

Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend shennanigans

This weekend was nothing exciting but more less relaxing...which is fine by me! The weather was pretty perfect all weekend despite the bit of rain Saturday, We spent pretty much all of it outside! I'm linking up w. Sami for Weekend Shenanigans


Sami's Shenanigans

Friday- B had to work that night so Breanna and I watched a movie and she headed to bed about 8 and I just caught up on shows and blogs.
Saturday Breanna & I headed out to my parents while B went to get some things done to his car and it pretty much rained the whole time we were there so once we headed home it finally stopped raining and we ended up spending the afternoon/evening outside. We ordered some dinner from a local diner and just hung out.
Sunday another gorgeous day- we actually slept in {til 7:30 yes, that is sleeping in here!}, we went early got some groceries came home, Breanna took a nap, I did some cleaning around the house and B cut the grass and it was only noon! {I would say that was a successful morning} So we relaxed and waited for Breanna to wake up from her nap once she did we headed outside for a bit then we headed to a local farm to pick up some veggies for the week. Im really getting back into cooking dinners every night, so Ive been trying to meal plan on Saturday for when we go grocery shopping on Sundays.

What did you do exciting this weekend?



5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend. I love just relaxing and catching up on blogs and tv, I tend to do this quite a big. I am hoping the sunshine will last for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to just relax and get things done. To me that's what weekends are all about so looked like you had a great one:)


    New follower:)


    Ox,
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too had a relaxing weekend Cari. I'm also trying to get back into meal plan on Sundays. I used to do it all the time and now I'm not putting the effort, which it's definitely worth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend! We had one last weekend too, the last before school starts...aaaah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO with you on the meal planning/grocery shopping - it saves so much time and money. Looks like a fun weekend. Saw you on the link up!

    http://www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!