Image Map

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

blessed

As I mentioned before, we decided last minute to do a small family only birthday party this year. I was really bummed that we weren't going to have our friends over to celebrate with us but it was the best for us!

I have a wonderful group of ladies that I met through twitter/blogging that we do weekly play dates with, once I let them know we were just having family over, it was suggested that we do a play date to celebrate Breannas birthday!  We were supposed to meet up at a local park and just do a picnic but of course it rained that day so we ended up meeting up at Burger King that has an awesome indoor play place!  Of course, I forgot my camera so I got no pictures but it was a great afternoon with friends

Breanna loves playing with her friends and I love being able to catch up and hang out with the mommies! I seriously am so lucky to call these ladies my friends and have them in our life! Stefanie, Amy, Stephanie, Tracy & Amber thank you for being amazing friends, I am truly blessed to have you all in my life!

 

6 comments:

  1. Bummed that I missed it while on vacation but thank you for being so sweet. xoxox Glad Bre had a fabulous birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad y'all had a fun time and isn't it amazing where blogging takes us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this! You are so very lucky to have met the wonderful women you have. So glad Breanna's "friend" party was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!