Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

Apple Crisp

This is one of my favorite recipes to make in the fall  but we had some apples sitting around and no one was eating them & I didn't want them to go bad so I decided to throw this together!



6 apples (cored/sliced)
1/2 c butter (melted)
1c flour
1c white sugar
1c quick cook oats
2 Tbsp cinnamon (divided)
1/4c butter cut into pieces 

Preheat oven to 350
Place apples into 9x13 pan


Mix melted butter, sugar, oats and 1 tbsp cinnamon to form crumble mixture

 Sprinkle over apples, dot w 1/4c butter and sprinkle 1tbsp cinnamon (NOTE: I also used some brown sugar to sprinkle)
Bake for 50 minutes- Voila



1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing! I would eat it anytime of year and right now I LOVE ALL FRUIT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!