We headed downtown early met up w. my family around 11am for the Pirates game. The game wasnt until 1:30 so once we headed across the Clemente Bridge, we headed down to the river walk & down to the water steps We took some pictures (go figure right?) and then headed down the river walk towards Heinz Field to grab some food at the vendors, hung out for awhile and headed back down to PNC Park for the game.
I am not a baseball fan whatsoever but I do like going down to the stadium and the river walk to hang out! We had great seats in right field, however there isnt a bad seat in that stadium! I dont think I really even watched the game and I don't even know who won?!?!
Breanna did really good for not taking a nap and lasted til about 3rd inning before she started to get restless...(now you're probably thinking only 3rd inning, for most that is a short amount of time but we were down there 2 hours before the game started and it was hot hot hot!)
Breanna did really good for not taking a nap and lasted til about 3rd inning before she started to get restless...(now you're probably thinking only 3rd inning, for most that is a short amount of time but we were down there 2 hours before the game started and it was hot hot hot!)
So me & my sister took Breanna, Kate and Nick to the playground to run around for a little bit. They were having a blast and didn't want to leave. We then headed back up to our seats and we ended up heading out shortly after that. We were just so hot and miserable and I knew Breanna wasnt going to stay still for much longer w.out wanting to nap, so we trekked back across the bridge and headed home.





Love her little outfit! We were just talking last night about getting tickets to take the girls to a Cardinals baseball game and I told Lee he needed to get seats in one of those air conditioned sections, because I wasn't dealing with hot, sweaty, grumpy kids LOL
ReplyDeleteI LOVE her outfit too! Seriously- send me her wardrobe when I have a little girl!! ;) Glad you guys had a fun time- despite the heat!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Erin - Breanna wears the cutest outfits I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge baseball fan, so this sounds like the perfect 4th of July to me! However, hot weather fan I am NOT, so I feel ya on the misery! Is it Fall and football season yet? :)
I love the pictures! What a fun family thing to do! FYI...the Pirates are currently the BEST team in baseball at the moment!
ReplyDeleteI am super impressed she lasted three innings. We took Evie to a Grizzlies game (NBA) and she last approximately four minutes into the first quarter before we had to take her to run around!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had fun! We love going to the games! We usually last until the middle of the 7th inning!
ReplyDelete