I still really want to take a class to learn even more....{once I can get the time} but I think for a rookie, I am doing pretty well and the only way to learn is keep practicing!
Ive always enjoyed taking pictures but never really of anything but with friends, now I love just going out and finding new and interesting things to capture. I'm hoping in the next few months to head out to maybe a few parks around here and get some nature pictures or just some random pictures, lately my camera has become a part of me and I try and take it everywhere w. me. So here is to my newest hobby and hopes I can capture some amazing pictures
I bet you'll capture some great shots in the fall... love all the colors that time of year!
ReplyDeleteThe water pictures are gorgeous! I need toto take a class to 'get to know' my camera better too. I look forward to seeing your future shots! !
ReplyDeleteLOOOVE your photos! Great post! Hugs from Cali! xx The Golden Girls
ReplyDeleteWow, what great shots!
ReplyDeletexx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes
Love it!! good for you for getting that camera out and learning it! :) FYI- you should make your pictures x-large size in blogger so we can see them better!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos! I need to work on my DSLR manual settings- thanks for the reminder!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! You are a true photographer!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!!! You don't need a class..you can learn the most just by practicing!
ReplyDeleteFound your blog via Sarah @ Dreaming about Baby. We just got a "fancy" camera in May! I love it but feel totally overwhelmed when I try & learn more about the camera than just the automatic settings. Which type of camera did you get?
ReplyDeleteExcited to be following along!
gorgeous photos!!
ReplyDelete