Image Map

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday Laughs

I am linking up w Melissa again for Saturday Laughs..Breanna lately has just been cracking me up, you really never know what is going to come out of her mouth...




  • I said to Breanna "sing with mommy" she looks at me and goes "no mommy, I sleepy"
  • We have started talking about the dentist with Breanna and making sure she brushes her teeth. One night she said to Mia(our cat) "where you going? We go to dentist, we go to dentist"
  • We were over my parents celebrating birthdays and talking about having more kids and my sister asked Breanna if she wants a brother or sister and she of course said yes! Then goes over to brad and says "daddy I want a sister" 

3 comments:

  1. That is SO cute!!!! Olivia started asking for a baby too!! Haha this age is so fun!! You are right, you never know what they will say!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! No mommy- I sleepy:) Adorable! We go to dentist- love to hear this!! Daddy- I want a sister- LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!